BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

June 6, 2011

that one guy I want to call my boyfriend




Someone I can call my bestfriend

Comforts me when I'm upset

Holds my hand and makes sure everything will be alright

Dances with me even without music

Surprises me with kisses

Makes me laugh at things that aren't funny

By just seeing him, I start to get the most incredible feeling in my stomach

When I'm with him, he makes everything worth it

Being with him is the most amazing feeling in the world



And i feel like I'm the luckiest person in the world to have him beside me





heyyy, dont you think it is beautiful?




can i have this one my dear ?
:D


4 ungkapan anda:

apple damein said...

hohohohoh

DIARYroses said...

what hohohohoh? naaahhh, be like that guy okay brotha! :D

apple damein said...

hohohohoho dpt komen..hahahaha

DIARYroses said...

hahaha. okayyyy :D