BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

August 29, 2011

Forgiveness



Selamat tinggal Dear Ramadhan,
Selamat datang Dear Syawal.


Yess. Today is the last day of Ramadhan.
Tomorrow all Muslims will celebrating Hari Raya.

So, I wanna take this opportunity to wish
SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI
Maaf Zahir dan Batin


Yeahhh. the common and the simplest wish for hari raya right?
But I really meant it.


Sorry for all my mistakes and wrongdoings.
Even it was purposely or not.


Do come to my house :)
Duit rayaaaa will be yours if you did. hehe :p


Last, let's make this Syawal more joyful than before and got blessing from Him :)





Wait for my upcoming photos ! :D


Loves





# I really miss him :(
How I wish he will be here. And wishing me Selamat Hari Raya.



3 ungkapan anda:

Asmidah Aziz said...

siapa 'him'?

fatimahrazak said...

haaa siapa siapa?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.